00:39:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Shirazee - Different (Dan E Remix) out on Island / Universal Music


V1
I’ve seen faith just come and go
Too many times before
Out here just selling hope,
I’ve heard words that made me know
It’s fine to break the mold
There’s more than chasing gold,

But I’m used to calling out in vain for somebody out there, To Come
Help for me

So used to love that comes with rain,
Only one way for you to take away the pain

Chorus
Show me something different

V2
I’ve learned that the beautiful
Sometimes have hearts so cold
One touch will leave you froze

I’ve seen dreams drowned with bottles
Those highs that turned to lows
But I try to stay afloat

But I’m used to calling out in vain for somebody out there, To come
Help for me

So used to love that comes with rain,
Only one way for you to take away the pain

Chorus
Show me something different

Bridge
I'm living with my both eyes closed (Oh yeah oh yeah) There's gotta be
So much more (Out there out there) I’m looking for what I don't know,
If you love me just love me right show me something different

Chorus
Show me something different
(Show me something different, that's all I want, that's all I want)



Dimitri Kechagias review:
[review top="1"]
 [item value="10"]Beat and Rhythm[/item]
 [item value="10"]Basslines and Groove[/item]
 [item value="10"] Melody [/item]
 [item value="10"] Synths [/item]
 [item value="10"]Vocals and Lyrics[/item]
 [item value="10"]Breakdown[/item]
 [item value="10"]Climax  / Drop / Crescendo / Pay off moment[/item]
 [item value="10"]Intensity, Drive and Energy[/item]
 [item value="10"]Sound-design and Arrangement[/item]
 [item value="10"]Overall Atmosphere[/item]
 [item value="10"]Goosebumps / Shivers moments[/item]
 [item value="10"]Emotional affinity and heartfelt moments[/item]
 [item value="10"]Originality and Inventiveness[/item]
 [item value="10"]Dancefloor Efficiency / Festival Arenas Effectiveness[/item]
 [item value="10"]Radio Friendly[/item]
 [item value="10"]You can’t get this memorable track out of your head[/item]
 [item value="10"]It has potential to become an anthem or a classic[/item]
 [item value="10"]Shirazee - Different (Dan E Remix)[/item]
 [content title="Summary" label="Overall Score"]The upcoming star Shirazee presents his truly beautiful track Different with stunning lyrics and great performance that manage to carry you away to magical places.  Dan E Remix translates the slow jamming loungy original into the perfect after summer early autumn deep house beauty. Magical guitar melodies, xylophone themes, deep basslines, chunky bubbly grooves and warm strings makes this track into an instant radio hit. Dreamy delicate sounds combined with superb smooth vocals and meaningful lyrics that you will catch yourself singing them back to yourself and getting incredible joy from it. Different is simply Different! #PureGold Love It  [/content]
[/review] 

Additional info:
https://www.facebook.com/ShirazeeOnline/
https://soundcloud.com/shirazee
https://twitter.com/shirazeeonline
https://www.instagram.com/shirazee/
shirazeeonline(Snapchat)
Find Universal Music Germany
www.universal-music.de
https://www.facebook.com/universalmusicdeutschland/
https://twitter.com/UmusicGermany