13:29:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Lea Rue - I Can't Say No incl Broiler & Filteheadz out on Smash The House


1.LEA RUE - I Can't Say No!
2.LEA RUE - I Can't Say No! (Broiler Remix)
3.LEA RUE - I Can't Say No! (Filterheadz Remix)





Dimitri Kechagias review: The top label Smash The House via Armada Music returns with a surprising release from the upcoming Belgian star Lea Rue with the awesome I Can't Say No. The original mix is a wonderful relaxing truly beautiful downtempo track with sensual groove and magical cinematic strings along with guitar riffs. The vocal will haunt you and will stay in your head all summer long while you remember the beautiful Ibiza sunsets.  Broiler remix transforms the original into a magnificent warm deep house version with strong melodic touches, melancholic tone, saxophone riffs and sunkissed synths that support perfectly the very talented singer to express her talent with her god gifted voice that shines. The real deal for the club headz is the Filterheadz remix. The well known Belgian artist deliver the thumping and pumping deep vocal techno tribal version that is atmospheric, danceable and perfect for the more huge club sets that you need a powerful but still deep track with certain trancy touches as well. This deserves to become super huge! It would be top idea to add Lost Frequencies remix. #PureGold Love It

Additional info: