05:11:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Zachary Zamarripa - I Feel out on Black Hole recordings


1. Original Mix

Zachary Zamarripa’s new single on Black Hole is a perfect fit to the sunny season we’re now in. ‘I Feel’ has a housy vibe with the vocals of a more electro minded tune. You will appreciate the cheerfulness and upbeat character of ‘I Feel’ that’ll be the perfect music to your night out during a warm summer night.



Dimitri Kechagias review: One of the most upcoming dj & producer is Zachary Zamarripa who works with Black Hole recordings for his upcoming album. His latest release is called I Feel and is of course an excellent feel good slice of escape that brings together elements of melodic progressive house with future house influences like the classic 90's influenced euphoric piano melody and the punchy energetic bassline that will make everybody dancing and swinging around with hands in the air, smile in their face and big pleasure in their ears. Sexy record that has the great sound to give you inner peace and make you Feel very good particularly if we add the playful electro twisted synthy riff that blows your senses and you can not stop singing along and nodding your head! Music can Feel You Good, no doubt about it #PureGold Love It

Additional info:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zachary-Zamarripa/191517207548123
www.blackholerecordings.com
www.facebook.com/blackholerecordings
www.twitter.com/blackholerec