1.Across The Ocean (M.I.K.E.'s Dub Edit)
The sweet summer sounds and nocturnal power of the first of hopefully many more collabs of M.I.K.E. and York were given a very warm welcome.
Stirring the trance scene, it hit into A State of Trance, wowing the listeners.
On special request of Armin himself, here’s the official dub edit of legendary producer M.I.K.E., kicking in just that little tad harder
Dimitri Kechagias review: The stunning result of the collaboration between the trance legend M.I.K.E well known with his classic Universal Nation and York well known with The Awakening, is the awesome vocal trance beauty Across The Ocean including mesmerizing vocals by Asheni. Now Planet Love after the warm reception of the vocal version presents the Dub mix and the result is absolutely on the spot. The combination of the epic synths that are trademark of M.I.K.E productions and the warm balearic blissful quitar that is trademark of York tracks works really well. The breakdown is really hair raising and will be hard to control yourself not to escape for a while in the White Isle. The climax though is pretty rough and targets the huge EDM festivals and big stadiums as it goes techy, crunchy, punchy and full on. Melodic goodness and Mainstage sounds for peak time performances. Love IT
Additional info:
