02:19:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden with Tiff Lacey - I See You out on ASOT / Armada

1.I See You (Original Mix)
2.I See You (Matt Bukovski Remix)

Whether it’s the block-rocking beats of Beatport Top 10 success ‘Bang!’ or the calm, warming sounds of his new tune ‘I See You’, Alex M.O.R.P.H. knows exactly how to blend in his characteristics. 

Together with Woody van Eyden and Tiff Lacey, he provides a great warm-up to summer. 

Taken from his critically acclaimed ‘Prime Mover’ album, is this dream team combination. 

The lush vocals of Tiff Lacey, the deep, proggy beats of Woody van Eyden and the brilliant melodies of Alex M.O.R.P.H., make ‘I See You’ an outstanding piece at any time of day. Simply press play and put the world on hold. 



Dimitri Kechagias review: When 3 exquisite minds work together for a track you are pretty sure that is going to be a  big success. The German Trance Master Alex M.O.R.P.H. and the multitalented  Woody van Eyden that are of course Amigos Para Ciempre (Friends For Life) work on vocals with the lady of trance Tiff Lacey. The result is the brilliant vocal beauty I See You. The original mix moves on the  proglifting trance direction with deep basslines, energetic drum beats and luscius melodies on top. The breakdown is simply mindblowing with the revelation of the main melodic theme that is very melancholic and mind capturing. The climax is euphoric and hands in the air but without getting too overexcited to it. Balearic spacious spacey trance at its very best. It sounds like Tiff Lacey is abandoned on one unknown planet and she sings those lyrics to the spacecrafts passing by... On the other side Matt Bukovski  from Poland adopts his progressive trance alter ego and visualise the track as a mesmerising bubbly progressive trancer with deep basslines and warm melodies. Atmospheric breakdown that allows Tiff Lacey's hair raising erotic vocals to shine and easily stand out. The climax is upfront and hands in the air so wait to feel the rush along with the lovely synthy stabs and the eclectic atmosphere that Matt Bukovski as true magician and talented musician knows so well to produce. Trance Summer Anthem Alert. Love IT

Additional info:                                           
www.armadamusic.com
http://www.facebook.com/armadamusic
http://twitter.com/armada