17:56:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Ianick feat. Per Kamfjord - See Through My Eyes out on Armada Chill


Instantly hooking you to its delicate atmosphere, rich vocal tones, and profound rhythms, ‘See Through My Eyes’ is the latest work of Ianick. Teaming up with Per Kamfjord led to this striking vocal tune in a chill-out wrap as the Norwegian artist conjured this spine-chilling creation as the perfect track after a hard day’s work. Absolutely astonishing.



Listen or download: https://ARCHLL035.lnk.to/STMEYA

Dimitri Kechagias review: Armada Chill continues to unleash beautiful electronic music from upcoming artists. See Through My Eyes is a wonderful mixture of balearic Ibiza chill out ambient music with great piano melody, hypnotic vocals, warm strings and summery synths that recall electro pop of the 80's. If you don't start packing your things for your summer holiday I'm not sure who will encourage you more to do it than See Through My Eyes. Love It

Additional info: