17:28:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Indecent Noise feat. Noire Lee - Glitches out on Mental Asylum

Label boss Indecent Noise teams up with the red hot vocal talent of Noire to deliver another round of adrenaline drenched, peak-time trance weaponry with the latest sledgehammer on Mental Asylum entitled ‘Glitches’!

The Original Mix is the perfect heat-seeker for the summer’s main rooms. Trademark drum patterns and sub rattling bass rollers sizzle against the acid fueled arp rhythms, hard edged synths and soaring melody driven drop allowing Noire’s shimmering vocal delivery to shine in full throughout. Pressure filled from start to finish, this is not to be missed!






Glitches:

Am I living, a life of fiction
I've got glitches in my head
Glitches in my head
I'm not content
With constant motion
Got nitro in my veins
Free will locked up in chains.

I'm on fire
Though I'm cold inside
My memories are compromised
An illusion of my own design
I don't run on oxygen to survive

But I wanna be real
Want my heart
And my thoughts
In my head
Yeah I wanna be real
Wanna live
Wanna dance
Till I'm dead

Dimitri Kechagias review: The label head of Mental Asylum from Poland delivers his fantastic uplifting vocal trance smash Glitches that is considered as one of the biggest vocal trance anthems for the summer of 2014. Of course when Indecent Noise is at the control buttons you can expect an underground dark vocal trancer with psy trance kick and bassline while on top he adds acid layers and variety of colourful synths that highlight the emotional strength of Noire's Lee magnificent performance that confirm her as one of the biggest hopes in uplifting trance as her voice stands out from the rest and she is deeply sensitive and fragile. The lyrics are deep and spiritual so there would be many trance fans that will identify with the story she sings about. The breakdown is long and very atmospheric teasing nicely the crowd and building the anticipation for the full on hands in the air uplifting euphoric trance climax that is floating and flowing with dark melancholic edges that we simply adore. Glitches is pure underground trancer that reaches perfection without doubts and shade of over hyping it! Highly recommended and perfect for Ibiza Trance sets. #PureGold Love IT