05:38:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Glenn Morrison feat. Islove - Goodbye incl remixes out on Robbins Entertainment / Universal Music Germany

Glenn Morrison returns with his new single "Goodbye."

Featuring the gorgeous vocals of Islove, this song is sexy, emotional prog pop, just in time for summer.

The package includes everything from festival to deep house and everywhere in between.

-Lyrics-

It's enough that I know
Our time had a home
In your heart
Was a place
But the glass always breaks
From the start
We were brave
Yeah it all seemed amazing

Now I I wanna know
What it took to leave me
Now I I wanna know
How would you fall how would you

Goodbye
And it starts to snow
In the streets of Mexico
Goodbye
I am left alone
In the streets of Mexico

Even now
As I lay
There's a space you used to take
If I had known
What we made
We'll be gone like yesterday
I'd had loved you with grace
I had fought the darkness away
All your light
Shone away
Now I'm lost between the faces

Goodbye
And it starts to snow
In the streets of Mexico
Goodbye
I am left alone
In the streets of Mexico







Dimitri Kechagias review: Glenn Morrison is a beloved dj & producer from Canada with big success in the underground progressive house scene. He is so talented & gifted that underground is not enough for him and his well known track Goodbye is about to become mainstream hit in the next few months in Europe. Received via Universal Music his magnificent anthem Goodbye deserves to shine and find a wider audience. The original perfectly fits the bill of the current deep house wave with excellent percussion, tribal like drums, deep basslines, warm strings and emotional melodies. If you add on top of that the sensitive erotic vocals by Islove then you got another really beautiful track that after its underground success will talk to the hearts of the more mainstream audiences. The package is extensive with fantastic remixes that will be played alot. Glen Stadium mix is the brilliant full on hands in the air progressive house version that any dj who rocks festivals can not afford not to play. Sweet calming floating breakdown followed by massive hands in the air euphoric synths and tough punchy basslines. Betoko is on board and the star of deep house scene deliver his deep chunky grooves, moody haunting basslines and recreates the track into his own established style that is very danceable and hypnotic at the same time. Jake Shanahan smashes the original and brings his fat bouncy energising electro house version with full vocals breakdown followed by massive aggressive basslines and electro house focused drop to blow the speakers. Shane Halcon transforms the original into a magnificent driving energetic prog trancer with deep basslines, summery chord progression and of course colourful feel good synths.Lastly Glen's Big Beat remix is an exceptional calming relaxing chill out breaks version to let the pain go away. Summer Anthem Guaranteed.#PureGold Love iT


Additional info:
www.universal-music.de
Glenn Morrison YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/glennmorrisontv
Alpine Mastering: http://www.alpinemastering.com 

IsLove Facebook: