02:28:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Alex M.I.F. - Morning Love / When You Smile out on Macarize

Alex M.I.F. is back on Macarize with his second original signing called "Morning Love / When You Smile". It's a smooth and loungy deep house EP. Enjoy!

Dimitri Kechagias review: Macarize belongs to the labels that doesn't like to be associated with just a certain EDM style. For instance the latest release by Alex M.I.F. belongs to the deep melodic house category that will certainly talk to your heart. Morning Love as the title suggests is the loungy lazy early morning house tune that you can play at the Ibiza terraces or to your loved one while you eat the morning breakfast together lying on the bed. On the same sound belongs the awesome When you Smile. With jazz influences, great percussion and cool piano chords is very clever track with original melodic themes and funky danceable sound. Sweet sexy late night or early morning music to create that certain atmosphere. Love iT!



Additional info:
LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/macarizelive
FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MacarizeLIVE
LISTEN to us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MacarizeTV