18:51:00
A+ A-

BEST OF 2017 Interview with Rene Ablaze


Your Name: Rene Ablaze
Your location(country,city): Germany

Dimitri: Can you mention your biggest music career achievements in 2017?
Rene Ablaze: Playing @ Luminosity Beach
Dimitri: Can you mention your biggest personal life achievements in 2017 that make you extremely proud?
Rene Ablaze: I think it is like every year I got the backing of my wife and kids to do all this DJing, Label, Events I think I can be proud of that!
1) Best Track from other artists:
Richard Durand & Sied van Riel - Rivella



2) Your top 3 2017 personal productions
Rene Ablaze feat Cari - Broken Wings (Grotesque)



Rene Ablaze & UDM - Lost In Trance (Digital Society)



Rene Ablaze - Rock U  (Rielism)



3) Best Artist (Dj & producer):
I have a few, Allen Watts, Sied van Riel, ReOrder, Darren Porter, TrancEye and some more also I like the sound of Neelix I also enjoyed his set @ITWT ADE









4) Best Remix from other artist:
First State feat. Sarah Howells - Reverie (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix)



5) Best Remix that you have produced?
Sied van Riel feat. Chloe - Hear You Calling (Rene Ablaze Remix) (Rielism)



6) Best Remixer:
Darren Porter



7) Best New Talent (Dj or producer):
I got a few on my label like Kiyoi & Eky, Nick V, Brent Rix, Fright Nite and a few more







8) Best Electronic Music Compilation:
Rielism 4



9) Best artwork/cover of an Album or Compilation:
All of Grotesque love the artwork!



10) Best Lyrics in an Electronic Music track (it can be your production or from other artists)
I am working on a few with Cari, Aylin and Claire Willis the lyrics are really great so watch out for them!

11) Best Vocalist/Singer featured on Electronic Music track:
Cari



12) Best Electronic Music Label:
I think the ones i am proud to work with Rielism, Grotesque and Always Alive and of course my own label Redux!







13) Best Electronic Music Video:
Sorry I don´t watch Music Video´s

14) Best Online Social media for communication with your fans:
I think that is still facebook and twitter

15) Best Twitter or Facebook message or Instagram message you received from a fan or friend or you have read on someone else’s account:
I can´t remember there is so much going on!

16) Best music composition software:
Logic

17) Best Club Event or Open Air Festival:
Luminosity Beach 2017



18) Best personal Dj Gig:
Luminosity Beach 2017 & We Love Trance Hamburg



19) Best DJ set of the year from other fellow DJ:
I did not see many but I enjoyed Mark Sherry @ Luminosity and Neelix @ ITWT



20) Best country that you have played in 2017 and where did you met the best festival/event crowd:
Netherlands

21) Best Radio show or Artist Vlog?:
I am not really listening to any radio shows!

22) Best Radio station:
I don´t know  there are to many

23) Best Online Record shop that you purchase your music:
Beatport

24) Best Smart phone or smart phone application:
IPhone with Twitter, facebook, instagram and really important dropbox!

25) Best Dj equipment (software or hardware):
CDJ 2000

26) Best piece of advice you got in relation to your career in 2017:
Focus on what you want to archive and don´t look to what the others do or say!

27) Best hobby or activity that you spent a lot of time in 2017:
Playing darts with friends

28) Best holiday destination for 2017 either to relax or to perform in a club or festival:
Crete (Greece)

29) Best Movie of the year that may inspire you to compose a track:
I am a big Star Wars fan so I think the best movie has still to come!

30) Best online/PC/video game of the year that you have played this year?
I don´t play much games sometimes with the kids soccer games!

31) The saddest electronic music news you heard this year and still makes u cry:
I think it was a big loss that Robert Miles past away that young!

Dimitri: Finally, please tell our readers your plans with your future releases, tracks, albums, collaborations, Dj gigs.
Rene Ablaze: I am working on my debut artist album that has to be released mid 2018 and some more great tracks, also working on the "trancelandscape" Events in Germany together with Alex Berse and Anatol Weber to make this thing working!

Thanks to Sied van Riel for arranging this interview!

Additional info:
www.reduxrecordings.com
https://www.facebook.com/rene.ablaze/
https://twitter.com/ReneAblaze
Instagram reneablaze01