22:13:00
A+ A-

FEATURE: Avanti awakens with Kris O’Neil as A&R


After a two year hiatus, Avanti returns to the dance music scene with a bunch of fresh progressive gems lined up for release. The new man in the A&R seat will be long time Black Hole artist Kris O’Neil, stating:
 “I’m really excited about my new role as A&R! Avanti used to be one of my favourite labels, and the profile fits perfectly for the direction I want to take it, focusing on melodic and groovy, progressive dance music.”

He continues:
“When I began planning the first releases, I reached out to a few of the artists I’d be the most excited to work with, and I’m slightly overwhelmed with the feedback. The first new release will be by Luke Chable, who in my book is a legend within the progressive dance scene, and the track is a perfect showcase of where the label is heading”.

Avanti has a rich back catalogue, with a roster including artists like Zoo Brazil, Beltek, Robbie Rivera, Re-Zone, Save The Robot and many more. “Kinetic” by Luke Chable will be out on June 27th 2016.



Additional info: