01:23:00
A+ A-

REVIEW: Alan Morris & Sarah Lynn - Take Me On A Journey out on Amsterdam Trance Records

 


Next up here on Amsterdam Trance Records, Alan Morris & Sarah Lynn combine with 'Take Me On A Journey'. Pure Vocal Trance Bliss!

Find it here: https://raznitzan.lnk.to/TakeMeOnAJourneyYD


LYRICS:
Take me on a journey
on your back and in your arms,
Make me feel alive,
Like I am the only one

Melt away all the fear
and open up my heart
Show me all that we can do
Together not apart
Take me on a journey
in your arms…

Take me on a journey
in your arms…

I’ve been searching
All my life
Then your love
Opened my eyes
A reason to make me believe
You are all I need

You are now my favorite place
Here we are face to face
I’ve never felt so complete
You are all I need
All I need 

Dimitri Kechagias review:
[review top="1"]
[item value="10"]Beat and Rhythm[/item]
[item value="10"]Basslines and Groove[/item]
[item value="10"] Melody [/item]
[item value="10"] Synths [/item]
[item value="10"]Breakdown[/item]
[item value="10"]Climax / Drop / Crescendo / Pay off moment[/item]
[item value="10"]Intensity, Drive and Energy[/item]
[item value="10"]Sound-design and Arrangement[/item]
[item value="10"]Overall Atmosphere[/item]
[item value="10"]Goosebumps / Shivers moments[/item]
[item value="10"]Emotional affinity and heartfelt moments[/item]
[item value="10"]Originality and Inventiveness[/item]
[item value="10"]Radio Friendly[/item]
[item value="10"]Vocals & lyrics[/item]
[item value="10"]You can’t get this memorable track out of your head[/item]
[item value="10"]It has potential to become an anthem or a classic[/item]
[item value="10"]Alan Morris & Sarah Lynn - Take Me On A Journey [/item]
[content title="Summary" label="Overall Score"]Alan Morris & Sarah Lynn collaborate for the excellent uplifter Take Me On A Journey. The track is a straight forward feel good uplifter with pounding basslines, thumping drums, metallic kicks and excellent epic euphoric themes. In the breakdown we are treated VIP with the amazing voice of Sarah Lynn who always shines with grace wherever she performs the magical lyrics in her sensitive deep and meaningful way. It's impossible not to get mesmerized from her well supported from piano chords and great Alan atmospherics who knows how to turn any track into an eternal trance classic. Big rolling drums build anticipation and when the euphoric drop comes we are off the hook and out of our minds dancing and singing as have a great night flight out! #PureGold Love IT[/content]
[/review]