03:36:00
A+ A-

BEST OF 2017 Interview with Sajjad Zakaria


Your Name: Sajjad Zakaria
Your location(country,city): Iran

Dimitri: Can you mention your biggest music career achievements in 2017?
Sajjad Zakaria: That was when legendary Sied van Riel played my single, The Power Of Will on his Luminosity set, that was awesome😃☺
Dimitri: Can you mention your biggest personal life achievements in 2017 that make you extremely proud?
Sajjad Zakaria: So to be honest it was when I bought my pair of krk rokit 5 and my focusrite soundcard and a 32"LED for my room. It was awesome. Everyday I wake up and look at them and proud to my self.its not a thing for other people maybe but for me its a dream☺
1) Best Track from other artists:
Armin van Buuren -  Sunny Says



2) Your top 3 2017 personal productions
1) Emotional Encounter



2)The Power Of Will



3)Highway Of Fools



3) Best Artist (Dj & producer):
Armin van Buuren



4) Best Remix from other artist:
Jay Hardway Remix For Armin's Sunny Days



5) Best Remix that you have produced?
My Remix For Proyal Dissoloution and its not released yet

6) Best Remixer:
BROOKS



7) Best New Talent (Dj or producer):
Steve Dekay



8) Best Electronic Music Album:
Avicii 01 mini album



9) Best Electronic Music Compilation:
I think Rielism Vol4 was great, full of great vibes



10) Best artwork/cover of an Album or Compilation:
Andrew Rayel - Moments



11) Best Lyrics in an Electronic Music track (it can be your production or from other artists)
Illenium ft Gryffin - Feel Good



12) Best Vocalist/Singer featured on Electronic Music track:
Bebe Rexha



13) Best Electronic Music Label:
Armada Music



14) Best Electronic Music Video:
Armin van Buuren ft Josh Cumbee - Sunny Days

15) Best Online Social media for communication with your fans:
Facebook is my number one choice

16) Best Twitter or Facebook message or Instagram message you received from a fan or friend or you have read on someone else’s account:
That was on my facebook page.one of my fans just send me a screenshot of her ipod while she listening to my track(highway of fools). I couldn't believe that someone in somewhere love my music and added to her favourites and that was incredible.

17) Best music composition software:
Fl studio

18) Best Club Event or Open Air Festival:
In Iran we do not have festivals or STH like that and I can't talk about something that I had never experienced😃

19) Best Radio show or Artist Vlog?:
I love ASOT

20) Best Radio station:
ASOT

21) Best Online Record shop that you purchase your music:
Beatport

22) Best music related website that you visit frequently:
Tehranmelody.com

23) Best Smart phone or smart phone application:
Iphone X

24) Best DJ equipment (software or hardware):
Speaker monitors

25) Best new sound or sample that has been used in Electronic Music this year perhaps introduced first by you?
I Love Cymatic banks By Steven Cymatic. They have lots of fresh and great samples to use and by the way lots of royalty free stuffs.



26) Best tip that you learnt this year for your Djing techniques or music composition:
Enjoy your self on what you doing

27) Best piece of advice you got in relation to your career in 2017:
Try Try Try and never ever quit

28) Best hobby or activity that you spent a lot of time in 2017:
Producing and listening to Music

29) Best holiday destination for 2017 either to relax or to perform in a club or festival:
Tabriz

30) Best Movie of the year that may inspire you to compose a track:
Its Rush movie by Ron Howard. Its not 2017 movie but it just motivate me always

31) Best online/PC/video game of the year that you have played this year?
I hate online games😐

32) Best soundtrack for video game of the year:
Uncharted 4

Dimitri: Finally, please tell our readers your plans with your future releases, tracks, albums, collaborations, DJ gigs.
Sajjad Zakaria: I really love to sign with Armada Music and Spinnin record talent pool. I love to push my self to do and try different things. I really want to have a collaboration with big name EDM stars like others.


Many thanks to Rene Ablaze at Redux for organising this interview. 

Additional info:
My instagram page Sajjad_zakaria