21:06:00
A+ A-

BEST OF 2016 Interview with Basil O'Glue from Northern Greece

Your Name:
Basil O'Glue

Your location(country,city)
Northern Greece

Dimitri: Can you mention your 3 biggest achievements in your music career in 2016?
Basil O'Glue: The biggest achievement is actually that I am currently working on my first artist album! 



Dimitri: Overall 2016 was a positive, neutral or maybe negative year for you and why?
Basil O'Glue: Positive or Neutral I guess. Neutral because some things could have been better, regarding some of my productions.  Positive because I think I now know,  what kind of sound suits me better.



1) Best Track:
Basil O'Glue: Cid Inc. - Contrite 



2) Best Artist (Dj & producer):
Basil O'Glue: Einmusik for sure



3) Best Remix:
Basil O'Glue: Solid Stone Feat. Jeniffer Rene - Heart Call (Jerome Isma -Ae Remix)



4) Best Remixer:
Basil O'Glue: Forerunners had a great year! All of his remixes were very good, Solid Stone's also! But I think Jerome Isma AE wins !





5) Best New Talent (Dj or producer):
Basil O'Glue: Hexlogic 



6) Best Electronic Music Album:
Basil O'Glue: The Thrillseekers - Escape



7) Best Electronic Music Label:
Basil O'Glue: Lost & Found



8) Best Online Social media for communication with your fans:
Basil O'Glue: Twitter will do 

9) Best Twitter or Facebook message or Instagram message you received from a fan or friend or you have read on someone else’s account:
Basil O'Glue: Hmm not actually a message to me, but to my label Saturate Audio, when someone was just showing their appreciation to our effort.  



10) Best music composition software:
Basil O'Glue: I'm using Propellerheads Reason since forever. 





11) Best Club Event or Open Air Festival:
Basil O'Glue: Luminosity



12) Best Radio show:
Basil O'Glue: Tough one...Too many beloved radio shows. Maybe Ibiza Global Radio by Einmusik. Saturate Audio Podcast is also cool :P





13) Best Radio station:
Basil O'Glue: Di.fm



14) Best Online Record shop that you purchase your music:
Basil O'Glue: Beatport

15) Best Movie of the year that may inspire you to compose a track:
Basil O'Glue: The Dunkirk trailer inspired me to make one of my album tracks.



Dimitri: Finally, 2017 is ahead of us would you like to tell your plans with your future releases, tracks, albums, collaborations, Dj gigs.
Basil O'Glue: As I mentioned before, my biggest dream as an artist, was (is) to release an artist album. About dj gigs, I really really can't wait to perform at Luminosity 2017 festival with a gigantic lineup.



Additional info: